I’ve translated and edited monographs and collaborative volumes published with leading academic presses including Brill, Springer, Legenda and the University of Chicago Press. Recent projects include:
- Mirko Tavoni, Essays in Renaissance Linguistics (Legenda, forthcoming 2021). Translation of a volume of essays on Renaissance Italian linguistic theory.
- Sandra Hindman and Federica Toniolo eds., The Burke Collection of Italian Miniatures (University of Chicago Press, forthcoming 2021). Translation of catalogue descriptions and biographies for a volume on medieval Italian miniature painting.
- Matthew Coneys Wainwright and Emily Michelson eds., A Companion to Religious Minorities in Early Modern Rome (Brill, forthcoming 2020). Translation and editing of a volume of historical essays by international scholars.
I’ve also helped clients to prepare articles for publication in various international peer-reviewed journals, including:
- Modern Language Review
- Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies
- Renaissance Quarterly
- The Italianist
- Incontri. Rivista europea di studi italiani
- Journal of Accounting Research
Matt did a great job editing some academic materials for me within a short period of time.Inbar, University of Texas at Austin